Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Today marks our three years of marriage and 8 years together! I am so grateful for all the work we continue to put into our relationship and our family. In 8 years we have accomplished some pretty amazing things together!
2 Degrees
1 Child
2 Cars
1 house
1 Disease
2 Parents with Cancer

As with all of life, time brings some wonderful happy amazing moments and some challenges. I think Robert and I have had a nice mix of both. We really enjoy the happier moments in life because we have lived through some of the rougher times. I cant imagine having to go through this life without Robert walking through it with me!

We just got back from a road trip to Walla Walla for the three day weekend, and are leaving for the coast in two days. It will be so nice to layout on the hot sandy beach and watch the kids run around. We don't have plans this year for our actual anniversary just a nice evening at home with each other.

Robert and I both love cheese, I really cant say this enough! Tillamook is also having their 100 year anniversary of being a creamery. To commemorate their anniversary they made a cheese aged 3 years to celebrate. As sort of a joke I bought one as it just happens to be our third year as a married couple. I can only hope Robert and I get to be as lucky to make it 100 years. Bring on the crackers!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!! Wow! Can't believe its already been three years :) Here's to MANY more!