Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!! 2010

Father's day is always a fun holiday for me as I love planning things and surprising Robert. Since it is not a birthday I feel like it is another day in the year to show him how much the boys and I appreciate all he does. This year Jack and I woke up and got donuts from top pot while daddy slept in. Later we went to Federal Way to spend lunch with my dad. Jack helped make the day special for Grandpa Tom as well. It was like Jack knew it was Father's Day as he wanted Papa to pick him up and kept calling him Papa. It was the first time he asked my dad to hold him and called him by name! What a great gift!

For the men who live close to us I made cupcake brownie burgers with cookie fries! Idea stolen from Bakerella's blog. It was a lot of baking but they were worth it.


No comments: