Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frame for Bathroom Mirror

Robert and I are trying to find ways to decorate the house and add value without spending a ton of money. Since we got married right as we moved in and then got pregnant we really never fully decorated the house. I decided framing the bathroom mirrors would really make the bathrooms feel warmer and less cheap. I picked out a wood crown molding that I thought would look nice. It has a very detailed pattern much to Roberts dismay as lining up all the corners to keep the pattern consistent is not easy! My first thought was a silver metal looking frame would look best as all the fixtures are silver. However after painting a sample piece it just looked cheap and not metal. Since the silver was out I bought a nice stain and white enamel paint, now we just have to decide which color to paint it as Robert has finished his end of the bargain!


Help us vote on what color to paint the frame for the mirror!


No comments: