Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

On Saturday the 13th I asked Joyce and Joel to come over for a few hours to hangout with Jack so Robert and I could have some time together. I decided to take him to get his very first pedicure, sorry no pictures were allowed! He actually loved it and thinks he will go again sometime as they do an amazing job and your feet have never felt so great. After we had beautiful toes I took him to one of my favorite lunch spots, Ooba's. It was so nice to have adult conversation and get to spend some one on one time together. Jack got a Valentine's package from Nana and Papa with a new puzzle and fun treats. On Sunday I decided to make both my boys treats for the holiday. I made Robert his favorite Cherry pie and Jack whole wheat rice crispy treats with some peanut butter. Robert made me a fabulous breakfast of all my favorites. Sunday evening we headed over to my parents house for pizza and good company. We had such a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments: