Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 MS WALK

I have done many walks and 5K runs for causes I find worthy over the years. But there is always something very different about the MS walk that is hard to describe to other people. When a group of your friends and family give up their Sunday morning to walk just for you it is truly an amazing feeling. I am always surprised the length people will go for others and the MS walk reminds me of this every year. I had people wearing shirts at work on Friday to help raise awareness. Others donated their hard earned money without even meeting me. How can words express the gratitude for all the support I get year after year? It is truly a wonderful feeling and it reminds me that I am surrounded by some pretty amazing friends and family.

Thank you all for the amazing support you give!














No comments: