Friday, September 4, 2009

Seahawks 31, Raiders 21

Touchdown Seahawks!




Last night my friends and I from work were lucky enough to get club seats to the Seahawks Pre-Season game against the Raiders. I don't think I have ever been so close to the field for pro football before and there is no way I would be able to afford seats like this in the future. We were lucky enough that no one wanted to buy them and so they were gifted to us. I have not been to a pro football game in a few years and have to say football fans are crazy! Although I prefer football over baseball, the experience in the two stadiums is more enjoyable at a Mariner game. But I am not complaining who could pass up such great seats with a fun group of friends. Daddy and Jack had a guys night at home with dinner and some TV before turning in. It works out for the both of us as Robert gets to watch all his Sci-Fi TIVO shows and I don't have to suffer through them! GP is coming up on Wednesday so there will be more Sci-Fi for me to catch up on then.

No comments: